Friday, April 3, 2009

meme of the moment

i've been tagged by the metaphorical magpie
and one magpie does not ignore another...
it's a corvo thing

What is your current obsession?
cutting expenses

Which item from your closet are you wearing most lately?
a pair of seriously faded, skinny, low rise levis that
make me feel skinny.

What’s for dinner?
lentil soup, brown rice and arugula salad

What was the last thing you bought?
two lemons, two grapefruit, halls cough drops,
a piece of ginger, orange juice and the friday Times

What are you listening to right now?
My Queen station on Pandora. For some reason they're
throwing in lots of John Lennon. cool.

Say something to the person who tagged you:
Hey Rachel! love the immediacy of this meme and
the five senses exercise. happy Spring!

Favorite vacation spots?
Taos, New Mexico. Essouira, Morocco.
Lake Atitlan, Guatemala, Oaxaca, Mexico....

What are you reading right now?
I See You Everywhere by Julia Glass

What four words would you use to describe yourself?
Creative articulate bumbling fool

What is your current guilty pleasure?
i've been lured to the dark side of reality tv.
god help me i can't look away from
the real housewives of new york city.
mercy, please.

What will be the first spring thing you do?
visit the cherry blossoms at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden.
here's a preview

Where are you planning to travel next?
waiting for inspiration

What was the best thing you ate or drank recently?
ginger tea with lemon and honey. my throat is killing me

what flower are you most anxious to see bloom this spring?
ah, magnolias. so exquisite and so brief...

care to share some wisdom?
hypothetical questions get hypothetical answers - Joan Baez
we're all in this alone - Lily Tomlin

Rules of the meme: Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your own blog; replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention; add one more question of your own. Tag eight un-tagged people.

i'm tagging elizabeth, the lost aussie, jen, hey harriet, elk, paris breakfasts, fully flummoxed, dubuduh

4 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, I will do this meme because it is lots of fun and quirky.
    Probably do it tomorrow (Sat) as rather a slow blog day.
    Yes, Neue Galerie is more classy than Borders but I'll meet my friends anywhere....!
    Meme can be corny or wonderful depending........
    Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your tag answers. They were most fascinating! Thanks for tagging me but I can't promise I'll be brave enough to respond. I'm hopeless with tags! I think it may be because I'm really not that interesting. Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there Magpie...homework? i will do my best...loved your answers...i feel so mundane...elk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love magnolias, too. I was shocked when a friend told me the other day she doesn't. Thanks for playing along. I wish I had a pair of jeans that made me feel skinny. I can barely wriggle into mine after the winter,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...