Thursday, July 9, 2009

buried treasure

seth at the altered page
has made the suggestion that we
mine our blogs for buried treasure
in order to share our best...

let him say it:

Buried Treasure is about digging deep to uncover some hidden gems. The premise is simple. On Thursday July 16 all participating bloggers will re-post one (or more) of their favorite posts from their blog. As you might already know, I don't like too many rules when it comes to art and art collaboratives. So anything goes. Please leave a comment on this post or email me if you would like to participate. Just try and let me know by Tuesday July 14. On July 16, I will post a list of all participating artists so that you can be sure to find all the Buried Treasure. Feel free to let your own readers know about this project by spotlighting it on a post prior to reveal day. Happy hunting!

my july 16 post will be a compendium of
several offerings from the past.
join in!

3 comments:

  1. This should be a lot of fun. Glad you will be playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great! I'll be looking for that post. I bet there will be a whole host of new blogs that I've never seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so very beautiful. I've been here before and your kind comment on my blog has prompted me to look again. I promise not to leave it so long next time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...