Wednesday, July 29, 2009

inspiration

courtesy of pat at the weaver of grass by way of both
seth and elizabeth

the theme: inspiration
the question:
what inspires?

the easy answer for me is
everything.
seriously.
a cop out of course,
but also the absolute truth.

once i started carrying my
camera around constantly
i found myself
constantly inspired.



by cool artists



and great artists





torn paper and





rain



taos, new mexico



snow



the chrysler building



color



monochrome





the people of guatemala





and morocco





paris



and the sky

7 comments:

  1. Love the bloom above the woman's eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sighs* talk about inspiration - lovely, lovely ... and honestly, I don't believe being inspired by everything is a copout ... just the opposite ... it's being open to wonder in the deepest & purest sense of the word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more one is inspired, the more things are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the same with me. Everything can be an inspiration. Even the cracks in the street or a paper blowing in the wind.
    Great pics!
    Btw: found a wonderful feather yesterday, I think, it might be a magpie's- was that a greeting from you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A post full of inspiration. So many of the things that inspire me are included...and with such incredible images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you - everything inspires ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...