Tuesday, March 1, 2011

virtual coffee

the bodhi chiclet introduced me to virtual coffee tuesdays, the idea of lucky number 13 and this is the first tuesday i've actually remembered...


...only because i came upon this image...

if we were meeting for coffee today i'd tell you
how tiring and exhilirating it is,
at once,
to be scanning my negatives,
a project that promises to take
several winters
(because once it's warm i'm outta here)

i've been reliving old trips, most recently
this western road trip ca. 1992 with my friend m.

the photo is from the lovely taos b&b little tree.

we stumbled in after a long drive -
chaco to acoma to taos is one long day
and m did all the driving - and there
was wine and magpies and a rainbow.

i cannot believe it was nearly 20 years ago.

so over coffee i'd show you more of the photos
and tell you travel tales.

3 comments:

  1. okay, i have my coffee....would love to see more of your photos! it's great to have coffee with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't tell me the 90's are 20 years ago! I don't think I can wrap my brain around it! Fun project going through the old negs. Thanks for sharing...and the coffee.
    xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I will have me a cuppa right there on that deck. Actually if I was right there on THAT deck right now I wouldn't need anything...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...