Thursday, July 19, 2012

weather, sketching, weather

thanks forever to jane who clued me in to the code needed to add space between images in the latest blogger incarnation. i feel i can breathe now.

while regina, yesterday's model, was terrific, the weather - it hit 100 - left much to be desired. the heatwave broke with a vengeance - thunder, lightning, drenching rain. i left early but was nonetheless soaked crossing the street from the bus stop to my building. my sketches were spared.

in the morning i was inspired by some dead leaves on branches...

2 comments:

  1. Always glad to help a fellow blogger :) (and love the life drawings, glad they got saved!)

    My trip to NY in May was rather blighted by that kind of weather - not what I had expected at all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...